About The Summit
Following the success of the inaugural 2017 Build Summit, the event will return July 2018, bringing together thought-leaders and key stakeholders in the New Zealand construction sector to discuss the current challenges in the sector and how to leverage these to build a better New Zealand.
Focusing on key issues such as feeding the labour pipeline for future construction workers, maximising productivity and how to increase efficiency within the sector, we will bring you face to face with those leading the solutions to the current challenges grappling New Zealand.
Leading discussions on:
- Supporting the building pipeline: finding and retaining talent
- Cultivating collaboration and building efficiency
- The impact of digital construction on NZ building processes
- Surviving and thriving: enhancing productivity throughout the industry
- Investigating new models of funding to accelerate construction
Join us July 2018 for the Build Summit, co-located with buildnz|designex at the ASB Showgrounds for your annual update on how to survive and thrive in the building sector.
Mark the date in your calendar now and stay tuned for updates to the agenda.