Safe365 wants to transform the health and safety practices of businesses globally. Delivering a suite of tools to help all businesses understand where they sit on their journey to health and safety excellence; centred around the Safe365 Safety Index. A health and safety consultant in the cloud, Safe365 enables businesses to assess, manage and improve their health and safety performance, creating safer working environments for employees.
Safe365 is cloud-based software that guides your business to best practice and compliance with health and safety legislation and globally recognised standards.
Safe365 provides your business with the tools to continually improve your health and safety practices and the visibility to monitor your progress from health and safety novice to advanced.
Take the Safe365 maturity assessment and get an instant snapshot of how you measure up for health and safety maturity. Then use our digital tools, including our award-winning smartphone app, to plot your roadmap to health and safety excellence. Your customised Safe365 dashboard enables you to quickly and clearly see your strengths and areas for improvement, mapping your journey from point A to point D, with a step-by-step plan of incremental actions.
The Safe365 product suite includes:
- Safe365 health and safety assessment - providing a benchmark index of your current health and safety maturity.
- Health and Safety Maturity Roadmap - plot your path to improvement, monitor and report your progress to senior leaders and the Board of Directors.
- Risk reporting, management and staff engagement - with our smartphone app for easy use across your organisation.
- Performance dashboard - get a centralised view and monitor all health and safety risks and reports from one place, supporting better follow-through.
- Reporting and insights - provide visibility to the Board, management and employees on health and safety performance.
- Qualify365 Tōtika pre-qualification - manage your contractor health and safety compliance in one centralised place with our industry-aligned assessment.
- Knowledge suite and expert support - access a centralised suite of health and safety guidance, templates, tools and expert support within the Safe365 University.
Safe365 will also be showcasing their latest product Contractor Connect – a digital supply chain management system driving safety leadership, improving legal compliance, and generating safer behaviours across your supply chain. To find out more about Contractor Connect, head to: cc.safe365global.com
Get your Safe365 Safety Index and plot your way to health and safety excellence with a free trial at safe365global.com